- Standards Documentation Standard
- Date ratified
- Current standard
- Technical specification
- Permanent IRI
- The TDWG Standards Documentation Standard consists of a single document: the Standards Documentation Specification. That document defines how TDWG standards are to be presented. It provides details about the hierarchical structure of standards and versioning of standards components. It specifies how the properties of standards and their components are to be described in human-readable and machine-readable terms.
- Contributors: Steve Baskauf (TDWG Vocabulary Maintenance Specification Task Group), Roger Hyam (TDWG Infrastructure Project), Stanley Blum (TDWG Process Interest Group), Robert A. Morris (UMASS-Boston, TDWG Imaging Interest Group), Jonathan Rees (Duke University), Joel Sachs (TDWG RDF Task Group), Greg Whitbread (TDWG Technical Architecture Group), John Wieczorek (TDWG Darwin Core Task Group). Review manager: Dag Endresen (GBIF Norway/NHM University of Oslo)
- Vocabulary Maintenance Specification Task Group, Biodiversity Information Standards (TDWG)
- Bibliographic citation
Vocabulary Maintenance Specification Task Group (2017) Standards Documentation Standard (Endresen D, review manager). Biodiversity Information Standards (TDWG) http://www.tdwg.org/standards/147
Parts of the standard
The TDWG Standards Documentation Standard is described by a single document, the Standards Documentation Specification.
- It is viewable in human-readable form at: https://github.com/tdwg/vocab/blob/master/sds/documentation-specification.md
- It is available in Markdown format at: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tdwg/vocab/master/sds/documentation-specification.md
- Its machine-readable metadata are available in RDF/Turtle serialization at: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tdwg/vocab/master/sds/documentation-specification.ttl