TDWG 2021 Call for Abstracts
We are pleased to announce the call for abstracts for TDWG 2021, the virtual conference of Biodiversity Information Standards (TDWG), which will be held 18–22 October 2021. Abstracts will be submitted to and published in Biodiversity Information Science and Standards (BISS). The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 2 August 2021. Abstracts will be peer reviewed and final approval for publication requires payment of any registration fees by the presenter. Content may be presented either live or pre-recorded for TDWG 2021. Sessions will be recorded and made available initially only to registered attendees.
About the conference
The theme for TDWG 2021 is Connecting the world of biodiversity data: uniting people, processes, and tools. In addition to opening and closing plenaries, the conference will feature 15 symposia, 2 workshops, a panel discussion, and an unconference, as well as contributed oral presentations and posters. There will also be opportunities to network and socialize on the Whova platform, chosen to host this year's conference.
What you need to know
- Examine the List of organized sessions to see which sessions will consider unsolicited presentations fitting your topic. Don't worry if none applies (you can submit a poster or a contributed oral presentation)
- When you are ready to start your abstract, follow the Instructions for Authors for Abstract Submission - deadline 2 August 2021
- See where abstracts will be published in TDWG 2021 Proceedings and view past in collections in BISS (check out the media tab in individual abstracts for added content such as links to slides and video)
- Want to know more about how your abstract will be edited? See Instructions for Editors
- See more about presentations & timing
- By participating in TDWG 2021, you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct
- Please send additional questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 6 June 2021